VCA Animal Hospitals Associate Veterinarian- Upland, CA in Upland, California
VCA Central Animal Hospital located in Upland, CA is looking for an Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
Current students or new graduates, apply today!
VCA takes pride in expanding the growth and skill set of new veterinarians. We welcome newly graduated veterinarians (and current veterinary students) to apply to this position where they will receive individualized support with our 6-month mentorship program and a collaborative hospital team environment.
VCA Central Animal Hospital has provided excellent veterinary care to our community for over 30 years! We are excited to provide for general wellness and urgent care services to our community. We are equipped with digital radiograph equipment, including dental radiograph equipment, therapeutic laser, and endoscopy.
Schedule includes: Full-time, 4-5 days/week and no on-call hours. Our hospital is open Sunday – Saturday.
Upland is located just 30 miles east of Los Angeles, at the foot of the highest part of the San Gabriel Mountains. Upland is located in San Bernardino County and boarders Los Angeles County. Downtown Upland is a great place to shop and dine and hold a Farmers Market every Saturday from April to October.
At VCA we are committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity, and strive to be a place where a talented mix of people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
Compensation is negotiable based on education, experience, and other relevant credentials. The annual salary range for this position is $130k - $180K. This position may also be eligible for other variable pay programs.
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
· Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
· 401k retirement savings plan with company match
· Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
· Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
· Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
· WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
· VCA Academy’s Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
· Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
· Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
· 100% paid professional liability coverage
· 100% paid life insurance
· 100% paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
· Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com