VCA Animal Hospitals Client Service Representative in Scottsdale, Arizona
We are seeking an experienced Client Service Representative to join our team.
At VCA Animal Hospitals, we take our mission statement – your pet’s health is our top priority and excellent service is our goal – very seriously. With every opportunity, we aim to exceed each pet owner’s expectations.
We’re looking for a personable yet highly professional “service extraordinaire” to join us in delivering our mission to our clients and their pets.
Why We Need You
As the face of VCA, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in our abilities. The CSR is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
• Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
• Scheduling and confirming appointments.
• Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
• Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments.
• Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
• Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
• Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence
• Hospital maintenance (including removal of animal waste) and ensuring that facility is neat and clean at all times—both inside and outside.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits, including, medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts, and more!
Full time Receptionist
HOURS : 40 hours per week – Must be able to work holidays, nights and weekends
Experience in the animal care field
Excellent customer service, organizational and problem solving skills
Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Excellent attendance, punctuality and work record
Confidence working both independently and in a team situation.
JOB SUMMARY :
We have an immediate opening for a full time receptionist for our Hospital. You must be willing and able to work in an extremely fast paced environment and have superior customer service/client relations skills. You are caring and compassionate towards patients and clients.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package is available.
VCA McCormick Ranch Animal Hospital and Emergency Center is AAHA accredited, is dedicated to excellence in patient care and strives to deliver high quality medical expertise.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com