VCA Animal Hospitals P/T Associate Veterinarian - Schaumburg, IL in Schaumburg, Illinois
VCA Schaumburg Animal Hospital located in Schaumburg, IL is looking for a Part-Time Associate Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
VCA Schaumburg Animal Hospital is a multi-doctor practice in Schaumburg, Illinois—located outside of Chicago in the booming “Golden Corridor.” We are well established in the community for over 30 years. We are known for customer service, compassion and quality medical care. Check out our Google Reviews!
Check out our website here:
VCA Schaumburg Animal Hospital (http://https//vcahospitals.com/schaumburg)
As a member of the VCA family, eligible part-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and flexible scheduling.
Health & Well-being:
· Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
· 401k retirement savings plan with company match
· Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
· WOOF University – offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
· VCA Academy’s Mentorship Program – participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
· Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com