VCA Animal Hospitals Client Service Representative in Indianapolis, Indiana
VCA Beech Grove Animal Hospital seeks a Part-Time Client Service Representative to join our Front Desk Team!
Why We Need You
As the face of VCA Beech Grove Animal Hospital , the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in our abilities. The Client Service Representative is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for:
· Customer service functions, including: greeting visitors, answering telephones, and guiding clients and their pets to exam rooms.
· Scheduling and confirming appointments.
· Placing outbound calls for follow-ups and reaching out to prospective clients.
· Presenting and explaining fees, including processing payments.
· Recommending, selecting, and obtaining products and services, including prescriptions.
· Answering questions regarding products and services, including educating clients on general animal husbandry and non-medical pet care (i.e., heartworm prevention, housebreaking, and flea & tick control).
· Managing medical records, charts, reports and correspondence.
Schedule: Part-time opportunity, 20 - 25 hours weekly with rotating Saturday shifts.
Address: 4902 S. Emerson Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46203
At VCA Beech Grove Animal Hospital we help pets live long, healthy and happy lives. We provide the best care for your pets, and the best experience for you, the owner.
Located in Indianapolis and serving surrounding communities, our veterinarians, technicians and pet-friendly support staff are trained to the highest standards. Their thorough knowledge of the latest procedures and medications ensures that our patients receive the best in preventive and healing care.
Ready to be part of a team that feels like family? Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com